Dutch Oven Pizza on the Campfire!
Recipe for Dutch Oven Pizza:
- 1 pizza crust dough (we used the tube kind, you could make your own, too!)
- 1 small jar pizza sauce
- 2-3 cups shredded cheese
- Toppings of choice – pepperoni, veggies, or bacon!
Cooking steps are shown in the video!
- Make sure Dutch oven is well-seasoned. Your dough should slide right out when cooked!
- Be sure to warm the dough in the Dutch oven before you top it or the middle may be soggy.
- Use more coals on the lid and less under the oven as crust may burn.
- Place cheese on crust before toppings if you want your meat or veggies crispier and better-cooked.